In the New Testament, everything positive that God is, has done, and is doing, is found in Christ Jesus. Whatever is in Christ Jesus today will also be in Him in eternity in New Jerusalem.
Here are a few more “in Christ” verses.
• 2 Timothy 1:1: the promise of life is in Christ Jesus. This is the eternal, divine life of the river and tree found in New Jerusalem (Revelation 22:1-2).
• Galatians 3:26: we are sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. We have become sons of God by receiving His life.
• Romans 6:11: we are living to God in Christ Jesus. We can live to God because we received His life and are His sons. In New Jerusalem we will live to God eternally in Christ Jesus.
• Romans 8:2: the law of the Spirit of life has freed us in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death.
• Ephesians 1:3: the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ. The ultimate spiritual blessing is to dwell in New Jerusalem in God in Christ Jesus.
• 2 Timothy 2:10: we obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
• 1 Peter 5:10: the God of all grace has called us into His eternal glory in Christ Jesus.
Both 1 Peter 5 and 2 Timothy 2 point to the glory of New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:11, 23). God is working today to bring His many sons into this glory (Hebrews 2:10). This glory will be revealed to/upon us and will become our glory (Romans 8:18, 21). Eventually this glory in Christ Jesus will radiate through New Jerusalem to the whole universe.