Everything God accomplishes in the New Testament is in Christ. The new creation, including New Jerusalem, is in Christ; outside of Him is the old creation. Here are some factual samples of everything that is in Christ Jesus.
• Romans 6:23: the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
• Romans 3:24: justification and redemption are in Christ Jesus.
• Ephesians 3:11: God’s eternal purpose was made in Christ Jesus our Lord.
• 1 Thessalonians 5:18: God’s will for us is in Christ Jesus.
• 2 Timothy 1:13: faith and love are in Christ Jesus.
Here are some experiential samples of everything that is in Christ Jesus.
• Romans 8:1: no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.
• 1 Corinthians 1:4 the grace of God was given to us in Christ Jesus.
• 2 Corinthians 5:17: if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.
• Galatians 3:14: God’s blessing comes to us in Christ Jesus.
Here are some corporate samples of everything that is in Christ Jesus.
• Romans 12:5: we are one Body in Christ.
• Ephesians 2:10: we are God’s masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we would walk in them.
• Ephesians 3:6: in Christ Jesus we all are fellow heirs and fellow members of the Body.
• 1 Thessalonians 1:1: the church of the Thessalonians is in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
The accomplished divine facts and provisions for the believers are in Christ Jesus and we experience them individually and corporately in Him. Everything in Christ Jesus is the New Testament way and will extend to eternity. We will be in New Jerusalem in Christ Jesus.
ps1: The title of this post comes from the chorus of a hymn by A.B. Simpson, presented by Hymnal.Net.
__All in all forever,
____Only Christ I’ll sing;
__Everything is in Christ,
____And Christ is everything.
ps2: The photo is a poor representation of our being seated in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).